- n beaten eggs or an egg mixture cooked until just set; may be folded around e.g. ham or cheese or jelly
- In both cases, you can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs.
- A Maltese omelette might be made out of the gems from Dashiell Hammett's Maltese Falcon.
- One morning at the recent Sundance Film Festival, the co-chairman of Miramax Films eagerly devoured a greasy omelette (the secret ingredient: cholesterol) while schmoozing with a .
News & Articles
- San Antonio’s Small Ball Adjustment
Categories: 2013 NBA Playoffs Tags: nba finals , the spurs are shang tsung , your soul is mine While the Miami Heat laid enough eggs in Game 3 to make the world’s largest midrange jumper omelette, the San Antonio Spurs deserve all the... ( Read more... )
June 13, 2013 - Hardwood Paroxysm
- Turnbull in Sydney Morning Herald
Frank is not a political seat warmer or the creation of the Labor Party machine,says Turnbull. "He sometimes reminded me of Jeff Kennett. He is not a man who is afraid of cracking eggs to make an omelette. He was a strong and feisty...
- Jose Mourinho in AFP
If you have no eggs, you have no omelette,said Mourinho. "And it also depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one eggs, and you also have class two and class three. Some are more expensive than others and they...
- Jessica Alba in Product Reviews (blog)
Jessica Alba said that "When I eat breakfast I'll have an egg-white omelette and fruit, or cottage cheese and a peach."