- n beaten eggs or an egg mixture cooked until just set; may be folded around e.g. ham or cheese or jelly
- While on tour to promote Mastering, Child demonstrated how to cook an omelet on a Boston television station.
- KT is in NY, at a hotel with $100 omelet on the menu.
- At sunrise, somewhere over Turkey, the Ayatullah said prayers, then was served an omelet for breakfast.
News & Articles
- 5 Midnight Snack Hacks To Daydream About
Everyone loves a midnight snack, but there's nothing worse than sneaking down to the kitchen, opening the refrigerator and finding nothing but condiments. On those nights when it seems like there's nothing to nosh on, don't settle for gross snacks like ketchup on crackers. There are other fast and delicious ways to be resourceful with the ingredients you already have, like cooking an omelet in ...
June 29, 2013 - Mashable
- 3 Meals to Boost Your Energy
This is a meal plan for leaders. Check out what you need to eat to keep you alert and productive. Breakfast To start your brain and ensure long-lasting energy, try: - Egg-white omelet breakfast burrito on whole-grain tortilla - Steel-cut oatmeal with fruit - Smoked salmon on whole grain bread - High-fiber muesli with nuts, fruit, and yogurt Lunch Fill up without bogging down: - Eat a salad with ...
June 27, 2013 - Inc Magazine
- Daughter with difficult mother learns to cook and bond
BOOK: Lorca, a lonely 14-year-old teenager prone to cutting herself, likes to cook for her mother, a distracted executive chef in New York. When her mother's moods darken, Lorca might win her attention by whipping up an omelet du fromage or pasta arrabiata. To avoid being shipped off to boarding school, Lorca attempts to master her …
June 25, 2013 - Tampa Bay Times
- Antonin Scalia in International Herald Tribune
Justice Antonin Scalia said it was as though the district was saying "you can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs."
- Tom Brokaw in Newser
We don't just have egg on our face,said anchor Tom Brokaw. "We have an omelet on our suits."
- Vince Young in ESPN
It was a surprise, and just to see the excitement on their faces, it's a great feeling,Young told the Tennessean. "We had a good time eating pancakes. I had an omelet. Overall they are doing cool, doing good. Just talking to their mom, I...