- n consisting of or covered with oil
- n smug self-serving earnestness
- They are synthesized to meet the problems of black skinsuch as oilinessand differ markedly in ingredients from white makeup.
- Fisher prescribes drying lotions to reduce the skin's oiliness, and he preaches the importance of soap-and-water cleanliness, plus germicides.
- I could smell the faint almondy oiliness of her hair.
News & Articles
- Sunscreen In A Pill
It’s all fun in the sun until the hassle of sunscreen. There’s the oiliness, the residue left behind, the stickiness and have it reapply it. So what if there was another way? A pill perhaps, derived from a fern extract. The active ingredient: polypodium leucotomos.
July 10, 2013 - CBS Miami