- n a shade of white the color of bleached bones
- s of something having a color tending toward white
- She has made a mission of promoting the "imperfect white"keeping cotton its natural color, a creamy off-white, instead of using harmful chemical bleaches.
- A vase of fake white calla lilies stands on a white piano across from a white couch that rests against a mirror set in an off-white wall.
- A giant pulp mill for the Amazon wilderness Longer than two football fields, taller than a 16-story building, the off-white structure floating up the Amazon looked like a.
- Deepika Padukone in NDTV.com
When told that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan wore a gown, Deepika said: "I wouldn't like to comment on others. Speaking for myself, I find the saree very Indian and yet very sensuous. I wore an off-white Rohit Bal creation on the red carpet. It felt good...
- Jane Seymour in The Courier News
Her seven-fragrance candle line is "off-white so it will go anywhere, it's smoke-free, soy-based and burns more than 60 hours," Seymour said.
- Ingrid Newkirk in NBC4i.com
All of us got into three stretch limos as though we were proceeding to a picnic. I was wearing black, Amitda was wearing an off-white closed neck for the gala, Arjun was wearing a suit, Preity was wearing grey, and so it was a perfect 'Grey Card'... Rituparno Ghosh http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rituparno_Ghosh&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF1aaw64-LsNoOe13IzQvW61H3Itw South Asian Women's Forum http://www.google.com/url?q=http://news.sawf.org/Bollywood/42435.aspx&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHNf1JQ4P4axNuMQeB38FFNkCzm2A Sep 19, 2007
69310 92428 offal If commuters got a whiff of a slaughterhouse -- including the stench of gallons of blood and offal and the smells of terrified animals who have lost bladder and bowel control -- then, like many slaughterhouse inspectors, they'd go vegan," says...