- n the passage between the pharynx and the stomach
- Soon after reaching this point he was admitted to hospital with a malignant tumour in his oesophagus.
- Christopher Hitchens in The Guardian
In a statement issued by his US publisher, Twelve, the 61-year-old said: "I have been advised by my physician that I must undergo a course of chemotherapy on my oesophagus. This advice seems persuasive to me. I regret having had to cancel so many...
- Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn in Sydney Morning Herald
Yesterday evening when I went to see him he could eat properly, but today he has inflammation of his oesophagus,said Princess Sirindhorn.
- Frank Sartor in Pharmacy News
Overall we are seeing rates of smoking related cancers, like bladder and cancers of the head and neck, going down but those related to obesity, such as adenocarcinoma of the oesophagus, are going up,Mr Sartor said. "Both the USA and...