- a having odor or a characteristic odor
odorous jasmine flowers
fresh odorous bread
- s emitting an odor
odorous salt pork and weevily hardtack
- s having a natural fragrance
the odorous air of the orchard
- Panhandle dogs are tougher; Panhandle skunks are twice as odorous.
- After inspecting the chamber, odorous with old death, Lieut.
- When the gerbils correctly identify the odorous porthole by pressing a lever, they are rewarded with a drink of water.
News & Articles
- Going Dutch[ess]
By: John Stege SFO kicks off 57th season with a bang When Much Ado About Nothing's dim language-mangler, Constable Dogberry, remarks that 'Comparisons are odorous,' he's probably right...
July 2, 2013 - Santa Fe Reporter