odoriferous : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s morally offensive
- s emitting an odor
- s having a natural fragrance
- These chemicals act as fertilizer for growths of algae that suck oxygen from the lower depths and rise to the surface as odoriferous green scum.
- In odoriferous Bagdad last week Sir Francis Humphrys, British High Commissioner, courteously received a gladsome group of Iraq Cabinet Ministers who entered beaming in their .
- The odoriferous, carbon-rich stuff is dried for two to three months under the hot Imperial Valley sun before it is burned at 1500 degrees F to power the plant's steam turbines.
News & Articles
- Some La Jollans want Cove guardrail removed
The May 28 cleanup process initiated by Mayor Bob Filner to remove the odoriferous excrement from the bluff at the Cove, has some La jollans opining that the next step is for the city to remove the protective rail there, which would allow human access to the cliffs and deter animals (and their waste) from coming back.
June 21, 2013 - La Jolla Light