oasis : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a fertile tract in a desert (where the water table approaches the surface)
- n a shelter serving as a place of safety or sanctuary
- oasis, the beatles-aping band from britain, is back.
- The rest reach an oasis.
- Hugging the Mexican border 225 miles southeast of Los Angeles lies California's Imperial Valley, a sprawling 600,000-acre oasis of mineral-rich soil and year-round sun, surrounded .
News & Articles
- Oasis Spin Off Beady Eye Go Soph
Liam Gallagher's Oasis spin off Beady Eye released their second album this week
June 12, 2013 - antiMUSIC
- Oasis water park asks for help to identify thieves
BILLINGS - The Oasis water park in the heights is asking for your help to track down thieves who broke into the facility this weekend. The suspects broke in Friday night and then again on Sunday. They took a small amount of cash and an automated external defibrillator valued at $2,000.
June 10, 2013 - KTVQ Billings
- Oasis Community Garden prepares to build learning center
The Oasis Community Garden on Monroe Boulevard is a 1.7-acre garden featuring 38 agricultural plots where community members can grow their own fruits and vegetables. The Junior League of Ogden started the garden and is now developing plans for a pavilion in the garden to act as a learning center. “It is a safe place [...]
June 10, 2013 - The Weber State University Signpost
- Noel Gallagher in CNN International
It's with some sadness and great relief to tell you that I quit Oasis tonight,Noel Gallagher said in a brief statement on the band's Web site. "People will write and say what they like, but I simply could not go on working with Liam a day...
- Liam Gallagher in Consequence of Sound
We'll do it in a different kind of way now,Gallagher explained. "I'll try and reconnect with a new band, new songs and I'm feeling confident about the songs. I'm feeling a million per cent confident that they could be better than Oasis."