- n a shelter serving as a place of safety or sanctuary
- n a sheltered port where ships can take on or discharge cargo
- We haven't had an official autopsy report.
- Even as legislators try to fix a loophole in the state's safe-haven law, a small rush of parents are dashing to give up their problem children legally.
- Senator Annette Dubas introduced an alternate bill that would retain a safe haven for parents with kids ages 1 to 15 through June 2009 so that the legislature could address the .
- Tiger Wood in FOXNews
Democrats haven't scheduled so much as a committee hearing for Donald Berwick but the mere possibility of allowing the American people the opportunity to hear what he intends to do with their health care is evidently reason enough for this... Mitch McConnell http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitch_McConnell&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEZA1ca3PJ7nNpSJFQIuI8CQ4eMWw msnbc.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38117251/ns/health/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFc-gFbkQnGdQGe6nzEyy-zL0px6w Jul 6, 2010
45862 62343 haven A guy that's won 14 majors, he's got a lot of game," Els said, "I think he's very close. I haven't played with him in about a year. I think his ball-striking was pretty good the last two days. His short game is pretty sharp, he just didn't...
- Sergey Lavrov in The Associated Press
They haven't explained to us what this is about,Lavrov said at a news conference during a visit to Jerusalem. "I hope they will. The only thing I can say today is that the moment for doing that has been chosen with special elegance."