- n an organization concerned to preserve historic monuments and buildings and places of historical interest or natural beauty; founded in 1895 and supported by endowment and private subscription
News & Articles
- 15 year sentence handed down in NT murder case
It was North Tonawanda's first homicide in nearly a decade -- Heather M. Rylowicz, 34, was found Nov. 21 bludgeoned to death inside her Lincoln Avenue home, a quiet enclave just around the corner from the police department.
June 14, 2013 - Niagara Gazette
- NT man accused of robbery and drug sales
LOCKPORT – A North Tonawanda man was arraigned Monday in Niagara County Court on an eight-count indictment accusing him of robbing a bicyclist and of twice selling cocaine to a police informant in North Tonawanda.
June 10, 2013 - The Buffalo News
- NT advancing e-book options
NORTHFIELD With full implementation of their mobile learning initiative two years away, the New Trier High School Board has begun to reach out to parents and authorize new e-book purchases. New Trier expects about half of their student body to receive iPads this fall before fully implementing their 1:1 program in the 2014-15 school year. About 8,400 district parents received introduction letters ...
June 10, 2013 - Winnetka Talk
- John Travolta in PR-inside.com (press release)
In a statement released to news website Ocala.com, Travolta says, "I wa nt to thank you, my hometown, for showing your support for the Grease Sin g A-Long and bringing it to the Regal Hollywood 16 in Ocala. I am so impr essed that show times sold...
- Harbhajan Singh in Times of India
He explained: "People associate me with Mumbai Indians. And I have some fan following being the Mumbai Indians player. If all players are going to be auctioned again, there wo'nt be any team loyalty. But then, big guys are going to set the rules of...
- Kevin Rudd in The Wimmera Mail Times
The rest of that intervention is on track, we will monitor its effectiveness and then determine an appropriate course of action for the NT and the rest of indigenous Australia in the future,Mr Rudd told parliament during question time. "So...