- n a radioactive transuranic metallic element; found in trace amounts in uranium ores; a by-product of the production of plutonium
- n a registered nurse who has received special training and can perform many of the duties of a physician
News & Articles
- Northland Provides Its Fourth Default Status Update
LUXEMBURG, LUXEMBURG--(Marketwired - June 13, 2013) - Northland Resources S.A. (OSLO:NAUR)(FRANKFURT:NPK)(OMX:NAURo) - together with its subsidiaries, "Northland" or "the Company") provides its fourth Default Status Report under National Policy 12-203 - Cease Trade Orders for Continuous Defaults ("NP 12-203").
June 13, 2013 - Marketwire
- Box score key
AB: at-bats ; R: runs; H: hits; BI: runs batted in; BB: walks; SO: strike outs; AVG: post-game batting average; E: errors; LOB: runners left on base; 2B: doubles; 3B: triples; HR: home runs; SB: stolen base; CS: caught stealing; S: sacrifice; SF: sacrifice fly; GIDP: grounded into double play; DP: double plays; TP: triple plays; IP: innings pitched; ER: earned runs; NP: number of pitches; ERA ...
June 12, 2013 - Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- Alhambra Provides Audit Status Progress
CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwired - June 12, 2013) - Alhambra Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:ALH)(PINKSHEETS:AHBRF)(FRANKFURT:A4Y) ("Alhambra" or the "Corporation") is providing this bi-weekly Default Status Report (the "Report") in accordance with National Policy 12-203 - Cease Trade Orders for Continuous Disclosure Defaults ("NP 12-203"). On April 19, 2013, the Corporation announced (the "Default ...
June 12, 2013 - Marketwire
- Ferdinand Marcos in GMA news.tv
He asked if he could meet with the group (but) I ran with the NP, I won with the NP, i will stay with that group,Marcos said.
- George Bizos in Independent Online
Like many others, Bizos believes Hani's death "strengthened Mandela's hand to force them (the NP) to fix a date for the election. Mandela was kicking for touch."
- Marthinus van Schalkwyk in The Age
It cannot be denied that the forerunner of the NNP, the NP, brought development to a section of South Africa, but it also brought suffering through a system grounded in injustice,van Schalkwyk said.