novelization : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n converting something into the form of a novel
- The anecdote, recently published in a mostly fictional "novelization" of the Hanssen story by Lawrence Schiller, a specialist in lurid crime stories, has been confirmed to PTI by .
- IT'S LIKE A novelization of Beyonce: Behind the Music, written by Jacqueline Susann.
- AN OFFICER AND A GENTLEMAN Directed by Taylor Hackford Screenplay by Douglas Day Stewart It is as if they shot the novelization instead of the screenplay.
News & Articles
- Book Review: The Death and Life of Superman - by Roger Stern
Book Review: The Death and Life of Superman - by Roger Stern Seattle Post-Intelligencer Copyright 2013 Seattle Post-Intelligencer. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Published 10:00 pm, Sunday, June 9, 2013 A novelization of a famous Superman comic book arc from the eighties doesn't add much new to the story.
June 14, 2013 - seattlepi.com
- Max Allan Collins in Los Angeles Times
The 'Road to Perdition' novelization was a nightmare, frankly,Collins says. "I went after it for obvious reasons -- I didn't want a 'Perdition' novel written by someone else out there. I proceeded to write the best novelization of my...