- n writing paper intended for writing short notes or letters
- Pinned to the plank is a sheet of blue notepaper with this message, in English: "I am so sorry to leave unfinished this picture which I started two days ago for my kind hostess .
- Sometimes the ink would bleed through the notepaper, and so on the reverse another vague drawing was born.
- After a moment of prayer, he reached for a sheet of notepaper and wrote out a short piece for solo violin.
News & Articles
- Read Donald Glover’s Handwritten Notes About Leaving Community
Back in July, when we reported that Donald Glover was going to spend less time on Community, it appeared that his music career was the main reason. However, last night Glover Instagrammed a series of highly confessional notes, handwritten on hotel notepaper, that offer a different story. Beyond statements like, ... More »
Oct. 15, 2013 - Vulture
- David Beckham in People Magazine
They've all got their own headed notepaper for thank-you letters,Posh tells London's The Times about her boys: Brooklyn, 9, Romeo, 6, and Cruz, 3. "People are always remarking on how well-behaved the boys are."
- Brian Donohoe in Sunday Herald
Donohoe said he did "not have a clue" how many flyers had been sent out, adding: "It shouldn't have been sent on that notepaper. I gave instructions for that not to happen."
- Bette Davis in Chicago Sun-Times
I hated it when she would send me flowers or little gifts, or gooey notes on that baby blue notepaper of hers,Davis said. "She would send anyone who gave her their address a thank-you note. She sent thank-you notes for thank-you notes. She...