notepad : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a pad of paper for keeping notes
- Spin the screen 180, shut the case and voilyou've got a digital notepad that translates handwriting (even less-than-perfect script) into typed text.
- She hauls out her notepad, reads your message on the screen, scrawls across the bottom, "Cool.
- For a notepad, try Podtext.
News & Articles
- Daily Briefs
• Lagrange's Suzuki Directs Toaru Hikushi e no Koiuta Anime • 'Final' Gintama Movie-Goers to Get 'Vol. 0' Notepad • No Anime Wins Awards at 2013 Annecy • Square Enix: High Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Sales Could Pave Way for More • Nintendo Considers 3DS Tomodachi Collection for the West • U.S. Physical Game Sales Drop, Digital Sales Rise in 1st Quarter
June 18, 2013 - Anime News Network
- Hurdling the language barrier can be fun
If you can't get the pronunciation right, use your phone or a notepad to show the word to your waiter. The language barrier used to be a big problem for American travelers.
June 17, 2013 - Everett Herald
- Jimbo Fisher in SI.com
Today was not an effort day,Fisher said. "How are you going to get better in a meeting and know what to if you don't even come to the meeting prepared? If you're in class and don't take a notepad and pencil, you're going to flunk. If you...
- Andy Roddick in TopNews
I actually was lucky enough to have dinner with him the other night. I was pretty impressed,said Roddick. "He didn't come in with kind of this braggadocio attitude of what he's done, whatever. He kind of came in and he had his notepad and...
- Dave Wannstedt in WeAreDePaul.com
I think I watched 50 games on Saturday,Wannstedt said. "I got up and got a notepad and pencil, and that's all I did was watch games all day looking for things that people are doing that might be of help. It's crazy some of the turnovers...