- s offensively curious or inquisitive
- That evening nosey Comedian Durante turned up at the banquet where nosey General Butler was speaking.
- In one village several nosey Ethiopians were blown to bits by banging a dud against a rock.
- But he steps out of character whenever anybody asks nosey questions about his wife and two kids: "Let's leave the better half of my life outa this, yes?".
News & Articles
- Senior Living: Know when to report elder abuse
Elder abuse and neglect can take many forms, yet is often difficult to know for sure that it is going on. It is easier to make excuses that you are reading more into a situation, that you are being too nosey or it isn't your business.
June 27, 2013 - The Record Searchlight
- Elephant draws controversy during Linden Mills Days
Tom Liebel walks African Elephant Nosey back to her tent on Friday. Some felt the elephant was kept in inhumane conditions.
June 26, 2013 - Tri-County Times
- Andrea McLean in Digital Spy
There's nothing that I can confirm, but I got quite a few exciting phone calls once I said I was leaving,McLean told the Daily Record. "I'd like to do anything that involves working with other people. I'm nosey in a cheerful way, like a...
- Akon in MTV UK
Akon told VIBE Magazine: "We are bringing the stadium to your living room. It's high-energy dance music mixed with a little international sounds and hip-hop. It's a whole new sound. The concept of the song (Nosey Neighbors) is I'm in a condo, I have...
- Imelda Staunton in BBC News
She's very nosey and vain, but she really means what she says and takes her role very seriously,says Staunton, whose character also gives the drama much comedy.