- The danger is financial: after entrance fees, host commissions and nosebleed-priced drinks, a customer can rack up a $10,000 bill in a single night.
- The main complaint was nosebleed, but the real worry was cancer.
- What else could the nosebleed have implied?)"-I'm confused here, why does this mean Miles is Candle's baby? I took it as the nosebleeds that Charlotte and now Miles and at the end .
News & Articles
- TV News Anchor Alexis de Lancer Bleeds on Live Broadcast (Video)
TV news anchor Alexis de Lancer was recently ending his newscast on Canada's RDI network when he got a nosebleed (video below). He tried to wipe away the blood to no avail, which made some viewers anxious and worried. However, de Lancer later tweeted in French on Twitter that he was okay and that the nosebleed was just “bad timing” Despite the nosebleed, de Lancer kept his composure and ended ...
June 10, 2013 - Opposing Views
- Dig deep if you want to watch the Hawks up close Wednesday
Want to press your face against the glass to see the puck better when the Blackhawks take the ice Wednesday at the United Center against the Boston Bruins in Game One of the Stanley Cup Final? “That will cost $5,250,” said Paul Brown, owner of AAA Tickets. The market dictates the price, and Stanley Cup tickets are the hottest items in town. Nosebleed seats in the upper level at the United Center ...
June 10, 2013 - Chicago Sun-Times
- Miami Heat fans in the rafters willing to pay less to stand more | Video
Four standing-room-only sections around AmericanAirlines Arena mean just that: You stand all 2 1/2 hours of the game and you do all that -- standing and standing -- behind the nosebleed seats.
June 9, 2013 - Sun-Sentinel
- Andy Roddick in Forbes
I'd get here for the first match, and I wouldn't leave till it was over. Those are probably my fondest memories, just sneaking into the nosebleed sections,Roddick recalled Thursday. "I actually snuck into the players' lounge one time and...
- Mike Scioscia in MLB.com
He pitched to his capabilities,Scioscia said. "This is a big step forward to pitch this deep against an offense like that -- and almost get a complete-game shutout. The kid battled. He pitched the whole game with a nosebleed, too."