- n the imposition of standards or regulations
- Third, these arrangements would be accompanied by international incentives, including the staged lifting of sanctions, the normalisation of diplomatic relations and technical .
- Condoleezza Rice in Gulf Daily News
We have long stood for the normalisation of relations between Syria and Lebanon on the basis of equality and respect for Lebanese sovereignty,said US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.
- Mohamed ElBaradei in Telegraph.co.uk
I very much hope that people see the big picture, see that this agreement could open the way for a complete normalisation of relations between Iran and the international community,said Mr ElBaradei.
- President Bush in BBC News
If so, the US would be ready to provide "a substantial assistance package, development aid, and normalisation with international financial institutions," Mr Bush said.