norm : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a standard or model or pattern regarded as typical
the current middle-class norm of two children per family
- n a statistic describing the location of a distribution
it set the norm for American homes
- Polygamy was the norm in Carolyn Jessop's life.
- Says Jason Goldberg, CEO of Jobster: "I can see a day when video as part of the rsum is the norm.
- TV programs in which she appeared consistently drew 14 share points, well above the norm for music shows.
News & Articles
- 60th ANNIVERSARY: NORM & CAROL (BEMILLER) YARGER
Norm and Carol Yarger celebrated their 60th anniversary on June 8, 2013, at their son, Jon Yarger's home with their children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren. The former Carol Bemiller and Norman Yarger were married on June 6, 1953, at the Lexington Church of Christ by Clint Gill. They have four children: Terry and (Jodie) Fogle of Lexington; Jeff Yarger of Johnsville; Jerry Yarger of ...
June 28, 2013 - Mansfield News Journal
- WEATHER: Colin breaks down the wet weather
Shower and thunderstorms will be the norm again this afternoon and evening as a trough of low pressure continues to help set of showers in southeastern North Carolina.
June 28, 2013 - WECT 6 Wilmington
- Is Fast Casual the New "Dining Out" Norm?
Is Fast Casual the New "Dining Out" Norm?
June 26, 2013 - The Motley Fool