nook : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a sheltered and secluded place
- n an interior angle formed by two meeting walls
- On these microchips, all the world's information and entertainment can be stored in digital form, processed and zapped to every nook of a networked planet.
- When he bought a limousine equipped with a bar and television, he also ordered a special nook for the gun he always carried.
- It has to infiltrate every nook and cranny in the country, including the village.
News & Articles
- Nook HD and HD+ are on sale again
The Nook HD and Nook HD+ are on sale, again. The two tablets cost $130 and $150 for the time being.
June 17, 2013 - Digital Trends
- Nook HD Father’s Day Sale Extended Into Summer
Did you forget to get your dad that Nook HD he really wanted on Father’s Day? If so, Barnes & Noble is giving you another chance to redeem yourself. Barnes & Nobile announced that is “best prices ever” Father’s Day …
June 17, 2013 - WebProNews
- Nook tablet discounts extend beyond Father's Day
The Father's Day promotion by Barnes & Noble for the Nook HD and Nook HD+ will continue, at least for a limited time. Originally posted at News - Mobile
June 17, 2013 - CNET
- Rob Enderle in Tonic
For anyone serious [about] reading, the Kindle and Nook are more attractive,said Enderle. "The iPad is more of a Swiss army knife approach to products."
- Pervez Musharraf in Reuters India
President Pervez Musharraf, in an address to the nation on Thursday, spoke of his resolve to "eliminate terrorism and extremism from every nook and corner".