nonsmoker : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person who does not smoke tobacco
- n a passenger car for passengers who want to avoid tobacco smoke
- That's just one of the reasons Levy, a nonsmoker, argues that tobacco taxes are ill-advised.
- And it's not enough to make the good guy a nonsmoker because "bad guys are cool.
- Hard on the heels of Jennings' death was the mind-numbing announcement that Dana Reeve, widow of actor Christopher Reeve and a nonsmoker, has lung cancer.
- Rudolf Hess in Forbes
Mr. Hitler drinks no alcohol aside from a few drops during very special events and he is a nonsmoker,Hitler's deputy Rudolf Hess replied. "You should already know how we stand on the colors black-white-red and the swastika."
- Richard Doll in CTV.ca
Over the past few decades prevention and better treatment of disease have halved nonsmoker death rates in the elderly in Britain,said Doll, emeritus professor of medicine at the Clinical Trial Service Unit at Oxford University, who is now in...
- Robert Cluck in Fort Worth Star Telegram
If you are a nonsmoker and you live in an area that's a nonattainment area, such as we are, your chances of developing lung cancer are about the same as a smoker [in an attainment area],says Cluck, who helped lead a protest against TXU plans...