nonobjective : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s not representing or imitating external reality or the objects of nature
- The pictures (opposite) may look abstract, but aboriginal art is never "nonobjective" in the modern sense: to paint without painting something would strike an aborigine as .
- Since its original commitment was to nonobjective art, it is about 80% abstract, but even in its chosen field, its omissionsMark Rothko, Clyfford Still, Philip Guston, Robert .
- For the nonobjective painting claims validity only for its mechanics, for the material with which it is made and the manner of their organization.
- Dan Gillerman in Ha'aretz
Gillerman accused the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) chief of taking political and "very unfair, nonobjective positions, especially regarding Israel."