- a not being or composed of aborigines
the nonnative population of South Africa
- s of persons born in another area or country than that lived in
our large nonnative population
- s of plants or animals originating in a part of the world other than where they are growing
- The arbitrary rules that govern English bedevil nonnative students of the language as much as they torment would-be spelling-bee champs.
- The population of the voracious nonnative snakes has exploded so frighteningly in the past decade--as many as 150,000 are estimated to be crawling through the Everglades--that the .
- He has pressed for a variety of alternative approaches, including the use of sensors to detect illegal movement and the eradication of "Carrizo cane" an invasive, nonnative .
News & Articles
- Treading Water
YELLOW BAY – The yawning rift between agencies over how to manage lake trout in Flathead Lake grew even wider last month as biologists came to a deadlock in the face of a major proposal to control the invasive species. With no compromise in sight, and as key players from both camps exchange acrimonious salvos, the future of native and nonnative trout in the Flathead Valley is shadowed in ...
July 3, 2013 - Flathead Beacon