- a not human; not belonging to or produced by or appropriate to human beings
nonhuman primates such as chimpanzees
- The technique, she believes, can even work on nonhuman species.
- Svante Pbo has done more than argue, conducting some of the most exacting work ever attempted on the DNA of human and nonhuman primates, including his spectacular 2006 .
- Even among the nonhuman orders, sex appears to be regularly practiced for a whole range of nonreproductive reasons with a wide range of community-building benefits.
News & Articles
- The Six Companies Fueling an Online Ad Crisis
As the controversy swirls over publishers selling advertisers bogus nonhuman traffic, many of the accused have screamed, “It wasn’t me! We bought bad traffic from somebody else!” So, who are these traffic dealers? At Adweek’s request, close to a dozen industry experts—representing publishers, ad buyers, DSP and other ad tech execs—have identified six companies that they believe may be selling ...
June 10, 2013 - AdWeek
- Jerry Vlasak in San Francisco Chronicle
Vlasak said, "I don't think you'd have to kill - assassinate - too many. I think for five lives, 10 lives, 15 human lives, we could save 1 million, 2 million or 10 million nonhuman lives."
- Gerald Schatten in EurekAlert (press release)
What this shows is that the Korean method for efficient human somatic cell nuclear transfer is equally effective for nonhuman primates, allowing the further progress toward development of an animal model which parallels human biology,said Dr....