nonelective : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s filled by appointment rather than by election
a nonelective office
- Since his renomination in June he had left the burden of his campaign to nonelective Cabinet members who could not ask for votes in their own right.
- Hampton students will cast their ballots not only for President and Vice President but also for Chief Justice of the Supreme Court and many another nonelective official.
- Once again, progress toward full democracy was liable to be discussed: Figueiredo will step down from the country's most important remaining nonelective political office in .
News & Articles
- Horsford Recovering From Heart Bypass Surgery
WASHINGTON - Rep. Steven Horsford underwent heart bypass surgery Monday in a Washington-area hospital, his office said. The nonelective operation was a success, and Horsford is starting a recuperation that will take at least several weeks, according to
July 1, 2013 - Las Vegas Review-Journal