- n failure to appear (especially as at court)
- A few did ask for refunds, and Grisham said he would "demand a full investigation" of Stockman's nonappearance.
- A couple of very old characters developed some new wrinkles: Harvey, who this week will make his 1,110th nonappearance in Manhattan's 48th Street Theater, may or may not.
- Official explanation for Osservatore Romano's nonappearance: "The printing press has broken down.
News & Articles
- Nashua Police Log for Aug. 21-22
Nashua Police Department AUG. 21 ARRESTS/SUMMONSES Shane M. Muldoon, 27, 77 Ash St., Apt. C, Nashua, two counts domestic violence: simple assault, two counts resisting arrest or detention. Crystal Ann Ortiz, 33, 3 Beacon Court, Nashua, electronic bench warrant: nonappearance in court. Christopher Consoli, 28, 3 Highwood Drive, Methuen, Mass., disorderly conduct, resisting arrest or ...
Aug. 26, 2013 - The Nashua Telegraph