non-proliferation : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the prevention of something increasing or spreading (especially the prevention of an increase in the number of countries possessing nuclear weapons)
- By embracing many aspects of Barack Obama's non-proliferation agenda today, John McCain highlighted Obama's leadership on nuclear weapons throughout this campaign, and his .
- India, with its clean non-proliferation record and unilateral moratorium on testing, has nothing to fear, they stress.
- But Iran cannot be expected to give in to United States' bullying and non-proliferation double standards.
News & Articles
- Russia's Putin says Iran nuclear push is peaceful
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Tuesday he has no doubt that Iran is adhering to international commitments on nuclear non-proliferation but regional and international concerns about Tehran's nuclear program could not be ignored. Putin, whose country is among six world powers seeking to ensure that Iran does not seek to develop nuclear weapons, also said Iranian ...
June 11, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News