non-discrimination : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n fairness in treating people without prejudice
- How to adopt principles of fair competition that promote affordability, transparency, non-discrimination, genuine consumer value, and competitive returns.
- FEPC, which endeavors to enforce non-discrimination against anyone because of race, creed or color, might continue a few months.
News & Articles
- Heidi Heitkamp Signs On As ENDA Cosponsor
Sen. Heidi Heitkamp (D-N.D.) has become the 49th cosponsor of the Employment Non-Discrimination Act in the Senate. (Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images)
June 11, 2013 - The Huffington Post
- ExxonMobil Shareholders Strike Down Proposal to Add Homosexuality to Employment Policy
DALLAS – Shareholders of the largest oil company in the world recently voted for the 14th year in a row to strike down a proposal that would have added homosexuality to its company non-discrimination policy. Shareholders of ExxonMobil voted 81% against the proposal, which was submitted by a retirement fund for New York State employees. [...]
June 11, 2013 - Christian News Network
- Benita Ferrero-Waldner in Seattle Post Intelligencer
Transparency in rule making and standard setting, non-discrimination, fair access to sales to private sector and government purchasers alike, the strong enforcement of intellectual property rights are all vitally important in the 21st century... Hillary Rodham Clinton http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_Clinton&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHOarXVfe0H5lTsVdy93IEoGrJtYg Moneycontrol.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/world-news/clinton-presses-chinatrade-access-aheadtalks_459603.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHWrjr__Qqn9iPpSTcMoVXFmMyPaQ May 22, 2010
67931 90558 non-discrimination EU External Relations Commissioner Benita Ferrero-Waldner said Friday the bloc wanted to insert principles of transparency and non-discrimination" into the economic relationship.
- Barack Obama in Chicago Tribune
I would have probably said it's less important that we focus on an anti-miscegenation law than we focus on a voting rights law and a non-discrimination and employment law and all the legal rights that are conferred by the state,Obama said.