- n someone who proposes a candidate for appointment or election
- Government officials invalidated the nomination, explaining that neither the nominator nor the seconder was a member of the Bombay Legislative Assembly.
- Kansan Robert Dole claimed to be thoroughly persuaded by the speech his nominator, John Danforth of Missouri, made on his behalf.
- Several times he talked over long distance wires to Warm Springs, Georgia, where his good friend and presidential nominator Franklin Delano Roosevelt was mending his health.
News & Articles
- South High girls take small steps on first cross country team
Seven girls are sitting on the bench in front of South High School trying to pick a “runner of the week.” “I don’t wanna say it was hard for her . . .” begins one nominator, nodding toward Talea Cody. But Talea interrupts: “Oh, it was hard!” and everyone giggles.
Aug. 8, 2013 - WBNS-10TV Columbus
- Brett Hodgson in The Australian
Our key men in the defensive line have to look at him and where he is,Hodgson said. "He's a nominator for where the ball is going to go. If you can see where he is, eight or nine times out of 10 the ball is going to go there."