no-brainer : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n anything that requires little thought
- Use of these helmets may seem like a no-brainer.
- Financially, organic recycling is a no-brainer.
- It's so spot-on in its timing and sentiment that it is, well, a no-brainer.
News & Articles
- Why the MacBook Air didn't get a Retina display
A MacBook Air with a Retina display seems like a no-brainer. Not so, says a display analyst. Originally posted at News - Apple
June 12, 2013 - CNET
- McConnells award scholarships at school in Illinois
For Virginia, Ill., math teacher Fred McConnell, wife Pat and three grown children, giving back was a no-brainer. Fred was a high school valedictorian. His three children were valedictorians and Natio
June 12, 2013 - Sidney Herald
- PLYMOUTH PLANNING BOARD: Dry cask storage appeal moves forward
To Planning Board member Tim Grandy it’s a no-brainer. Entergy should be required to obtain a special permit from the town for the construction of multiple concrete spent fuel storage units – referred to as either dry cask storage or an Intermittent Spent Fuel Storage Installation (ISFSI) – for two reasons.
June 11, 2013 - Halifax-Plympton Reporter
- Joe Biden in USA Today
Making Title IX as strong as possible is a no-brainer,Biden said. "What we're doing here today will better ensure equal opportunity in athletics."
- Buddy Bell in CNN International
I had to make a choice between managing and my family,Bell said, "and to me that's a no-brainer."
- Kevin Garnett in SI.com
This is probably my best opportunity at winning a ring,Garnett said. "It was a no-brainer."