ninny : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a stupid foolish person
- What kind of brainless ninny would volunteer for unemployment in an economy so crappy we've run out of hyperbolic adjectives? If my mother were alive, she'd ask the same thing.
- Like the British Absolutely Fabulous, it's a comedy of grotesques; Kath is a clueless ninny, Kim a crass, inarticulate walking id.
- His mother was a pious, eccentric ninny; his father a sometime bureaucrat in the chaotic Russian post office as well as the owner of 3,000 acres, 384 serfs and a vodka distillery.
News & Articles
- Homewood man who skipped sentencing arrested
By Michael Hasch, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review Federal marshals have apprehended a Homewood man who was convicted of carjacking, robbery and kidnapping but failed to appear for sentencing. Dayon “Ninny” Shelton, 22, ...
Aug. 5, 2013 - The Mckeesport Daily News