- n a short stout club used primarily by policemen
- The mens' dress particularly the nightstick "was very militaristic and could have been very intimidating," she said.
- In four years on the force, Cawley claimed, he assaulted people as many as 400 times with his nightstick, flashlight and lead-lined gloves.
- Sickening as a blow from his nightstick was the news he had to tell.
- Trey Songz in Singersroom News
It was seven on him, beating his a--,Songz said bitterly. "He caught it in the back of the head with a nightstick. His face was swollen. His arm was out of place."
- Charlie Luken in CNN International
They controlled the situation, and even after they start trying to get the man down and telling him what to do, you can see him continue to wail and struggle and grab the nightstick,Luken said. "The police officers had a legitimate...