- n a spot that is open late at night and that provides entertainment (as singers or dancers) as well as dancing and food and drink
- In one funny if discomforting scene, white students show up at a black nightspot and try, without notable success, to display some soul.
- A few months ago, she was just another aspiring singer on Manhattan's underground nightspot circuit.
- But one night at a party she heard a group of performers from a San Francisco nightspot sing folk songs until dawn, and promptly "fell in love with the music.
News & Articles
- POLICE BLOTTER: Man allegedly passes counterfit bills and a woman charged with theft
Published: Wednesday, July 3, 2013 at 10:43 AM. A man was arrested after he tried to pass a counterfeit $50 bill at a local nightspot, lawmen say. On June 26 an Okaloosa County Sheriff’s deputy went to Coyote Ugly on Harbor Boulevard to check out the suspicious bill.
July 3, 2013 - The Destin Log
- Brookfield club closed by police
BROOKFIELD - While township police were boarding up a Standard Avenue nightspot that officers say was a hotbed of criminal activity, county prosecutors were filing a nuisance complaint in court against Club Vixen, formerly Club Pearl, Club Pink and...
July 3, 2013 - Tribune Chronicle
- Funny Girl Star Mimi Hines Will Celebrate 80th Birthday with NYC Concert
Mimi Hines, who was most recently seen on the New York stage in the City Center Encores! production of Follies, will celebrate her 80th birthday with an evening at the Manhattan nightspot 54 Below.
July 2, 2013 - Playbill
- Elvis Costello in Florida Times-Union
We were just trying to arrive at a title evocative of a nightclub, people spotted at a swanky nightspot,Costello said. "It's not trying to marry us to an overt narrative. I just didn't want it to be too fixed in time by calling it 'Disco'...