- n the quality of being new; the opposite of oldness
- For my formula, I took the newness rank and divided it in half, since this newness notion is a pretty stupid idea, really.
- His campaign manager David Plouffe tells PTI that she is a "transcendent figure," who has avoided sullying herself in politics before and, thus, will provide "a newness and .
- The novel won't stay the same: it has always been exquisitely sensitive to newness, hence the name.
News & Articles
- Connor has high expectations for ECU
The newness of his second stint at East Carolina has worn off now. Veteran strength coach Jeff Connors has had three offseasons to build a bigger, stronger and faster Pirate football team, and now he expects what he should expect.
June 21, 2013 - The Daily Reflector
- New faces at Iowa County engineer’s office
By BRIAN RATHJEN New Iowa County engineer Bill Belzer was quick to admit there hasn’t been this much newness at one time anywhere he’s worked. “Normally, you have everybody doing their job and one guy training you or helping you out,” he said. “And now we’ve got one person helping three people out and moving [...]
June 18, 2013 - Williamsburg Journal Tribune
- Game Informer's Best Of E3 2013 Awards
After years of waiting for the next-generation consoles to take center stage, the 2013 edition of E3 finally brought the sense of innovation and newness in games we expect to ride shotgun with such a sea change. Blockbuster games are leveraging the hardware in powerful new ways, indie games have found a nicer seat at the table, and even the handhelds had a banner year with several Vita and 3DS ...
June 18, 2013 - Game Informer
- Brett Favre in International Herald Tribune
This game will be fun,Favre said. "As this thing gets rolling, the newness will wear off and it gets down to playing. And I'll keep saying this: I'm here for one reason, and that's to help this team win. No other reason."
- Norv Turner in USA Today
It was a little bit surprising to me, but I thought we were a little bit tentative early in the game,Turner said. "It tells me that we have to get used to each other. There is some newness to what we are doing in all three phases."
- Jeb Bush in New York Times
By and large, I think the president, instead of being a 21st-century leader, is Hubert Humphrey on steroids,Mr. Bush said. "I don't think there's much newness in spending more money as the solution to every problem."