- n a non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (trade name Viramune) used to treat AIDS and HIV
- She has pledged that pregnant mothers with the virus will be treated with nevirapine to stop transmission at birth ending a policy of denial that was responsible for the loss .
- Besides educating mothers about the best way to breast-feed their kids, it gives newborn children a protective dose of nevirapine, an AIDS drug proved able to stop transmission of .
- The government argues that the effectiveness and side-effects of antiretrovirals, specifically nevirapine, have yet to be tested and that the cost and administrative demands of the .
- Stephen Lewis in Kaiser network.org
It must be emphasised that the MCC did not recommend that the use of Nevirapine be stopped altogether, but that it should be used in combination with other drugs, because it is showing a significant resistance of up to 50 percent. Also, the drug... Manto Tshabalala-Msimang http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manto_Tshabalala-Msimang&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEg0-WOEfVVDyecNjswcV8fTM9oGA Independent Online http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.iol.co.za/index.php%3Fset_id%3D1%26click_id%3D125%26art_id%3Dqw108995454138B232&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG3-mzcNR9aBVb8r7OIi5qavatTDQ Jul 16, 2004
67367 89717 nevirapine Lewis said, It is a bitter indictment that so few HIV-positive women have access" to antiretroviral drugs that would prevent MTC HIV transmission, adding, "It is inexcusable to continue to use single-dose nevirapine rather than full...
- Denzil Douglas in SKNVibes.com
Rather than focus on withdrawing nevirapine from those who urgently need it, the entire world should focus on how we can provide the funding for infrastructure improvements, training, and drug purchase costs so that more and more women will have... Elizabeth Glaser http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Glaser&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFePBPlkuOhzh0GJmjvmolmNKL0aw Indiana Gazette http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm%3FBRD%3D1078%26dept_id%3D151021%26newsid%3D13558185%26PAG%3D461%26rfi%3D9&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFf2t571hraYnbm1jQc90aU0L0mZw Dec 15, 2004
67369 89718 nevis It is important for me to state that St. Kitts and Nevis has never missed any payments on the national debt under Labour. This is very important. Many countries owe less, but are repeatedly unable to service their debt," said Dr. Douglas, who...