never-never : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n installment plan
we bought a car on the never-never
- n the remote outback of Australia; unpopulated desert country
- They take place in the 1990s--not in some never-never Narnia but in modern-day Mugglish England, with cars, telephones and PlayStations.
- The years from 18 until 25 and even beyond have become a distinct and separate life stage, a strange, transitional never-never land between adolescence and adulthood in which .
- So has the technology of taking a spaceship through a time warp and crash-landing it in never-never land.
News & Articles
- A unicorn named Ouya knocks on my door
Hope is not yet lost. Though I pre-ordered, and paid, on day one, my Ouya console languished in Never-Never Land, perhaps cavorting with its brethren, the Lost Boys. This was a point of pain for more than just me, as other early backers of the little Android game box also failed to receive promised deliveries, despite the console becoming available in the local big-box store. The anticipation ...
July 2, 2013 - BetaNews