neutral : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n one who does not side with any party in a war or dispute
- s having no personal preference
a neutral observer
- s having only a limited ability to react chemically; chemically inactive
- s not supporting or favoring either side in a war, dispute, or contest
- a possessing no distinctive quality or characteristics
- a having no hue
neutral colors like black or white
- s lacking distinguishing quality or characteristics
a neutral personality that made no impression whatever
- s having no net electric charge
- Little mountain-locked Switzerland, with a tradition of neutrality rooted four centuries back, kept out of the last war and is determined to keep out of the next.
- We had a deficit-neutral reserve fund, and both the House and Senate marks also have a deficit-neutral reserve fund for clean energy.
- Nazis use food to smash their enemies in neutral countries, before trying military occupation.
News & Articles
- Neutral Stance on Capital One
On Jun 7, 2013, we reiterated our long-term recommendation on Capital One Financial Corp. at Neutral based on the continued synergies from its geographic diversification, recent acquisitions and solid ...
June 12, 2013 - Zacks via Yahoo! Finance
- Neutral Stance on Capital One - Analyst Blog
On Jun 7, 2013, we reiterated our long-term recommendation on Capital One Financial Corp . ( COF ) at Neutral based on the continued synergies from its geographic diversification, recent
June 12, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Neutral on Astec
On Jun 7, we maintained our Neutral recommendation on Astec Industries Inc.
June 11, 2013 - Zacks via Yahoo! Finance
- Lance Armstrong in Sydney Morning Herald
The first week we can't have any mistake,Armstrong said. "We can't lose time. I have to get through the first week neutral. There will be people, I think, that will be minutes behind. If you consider the first three or four stages in...
- Sidney Crosby in USA Today
They do a good job of definitely clogging up the neutral zone and holding up,Crosby said. "As players, you have to battle through that sometimes and hope they get the calls."
- Jeff Sessions in Politico
Sen. Jeff Sessions, the ranking Republican on the Senate Judiciary Committee, said senators "must determine if Ms. Sotomayor understands that the proper role of a judge is to act as a neutral umpire of the law, calling balls and strikes fairly...