neuropsychology : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the branch of psychology that is concerned with the physiological bases of psychological processes
- Ashok Jansari, an expert in the neuropsychology of memory at the University of East London, says there are tests capable of assessing whether Darwin was feigning amnesia, but that .
- Ashok Jansari, an expert in the neuropsychology of memory at the University of East London, says, "It's perfectly possible that during a boating accident he suffered a head .
- In a study that will be published in March, Trish Williams, a neuropsychology fellow at Alberta Children's Hospital, studied a group of 1,959 kids ages 11 to 13 and did find a .
News & Articles
- Kessler Foundation awarded more than $500,000 in grants by NJ Commission on Brain Injury Research
( Kessler Foundation ) Two neuroscientists at Kessler Foundation received grants from the New Jersey Commission on Brain Injury Research. Jeanne Lengenfelder, Ph.D., assistant director of Neuropsychology Research, was awarded a three-year $397,941 to evaluate impaired emotional processing in individuals with TBI. Victoria Leavitt, Ph.D., research scientist, received a two-year $170,296 grant to ...
June 10, 2013 - EurekAlert!