neurobiology : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the branch of biology that deals with the anatomy and physiology and pathology of the nervous system
- Gore builds his argument from deep drafts of political and social history and trenchant bits of information theory, media criticism, computer science and neurobiology, and reading .
- The paper scrutinizes the techniques used by the CIA under the Bush administration through the lens of neurobiology and determines the methods to be counterproductive, no matter .
- The article, although interesting, it forgot to mention the neurobiology behind the one, two, or three night stands.
News & Articles
- UW dean’s list student arrested in child rape investigation
Omar Abdelbadie, a 22-year-old neurobiology major and member of the dean's list, was arrested by Seattle police Monday night for investigation of raping a 12-year-old girl at his apartment near campus Sunday. According to court documents, Abdelbadie first saw the girl walking on “The Ave” in the University District. “He thought she was dressed provocatively," according to the police report. The ...
June 12, 2013 - KIRO 7 Seattle-Tacoma
- Andrea in Science Daily (press release)
We used a multidisciplinary approach combining an understanding of immunology and neurobiology to uncover a completely different target than other therapies,said Andrea Tenner, lead author of the study that led to the findings and a molecular...