nephew : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a son of your brother or sister
- Ali Abd al-Aziz (also known as Ammar al-Baluchi), a nephew of captured al-Qaeda operations boss Khalid Shaikh Mohammed and first cousin of 1993 World Trade Center bombing .
- Ted Kennedy, though, refused to give up and ultimately won the race a lesson, his nephew said, that Kennedy applied to every aspect of his life.
- The joke is on her, because we know that her nephew is in fact a superhero; but it's also on us, because she has pinpointed what we like about not only Spider-Man and his geeky .
- Mia Farrow in Boston Globe (registration)
I feel like I've been kicked in the stomach. I've been opposed to this war since the beginning. This lying Bush administration has gotten into this thing that has now killed my nephew. It's up close and personal, and I am deeply angry,Farrow...
- Kristin Chenoweth in This is Scunthorpe
Kristin added: "All I want is to be with my family and the people that I love, be with my niece and nephew. I don't really want any gifts, I just want to be together."
- Beyonce Knowles in News24
BeyoncÃ© said: "Kelly Rowland showed up. My mom was there, so was my nephew."