neigh : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the characteristic sounds made by a horse
- v make a characteristic sound, of a horse
- Others threatened to vote "neigh" just to get in a pun.
- Cox misinterprets Chad's call as blackmail, and rears up to snort and neigh at the do-gooders.
- Last year our total output of industrial alcohol was in the neigh- borhood of 70,000,000 gallons.
News & Articles
- Sanders: Barking up the wrong tree
Last summer I grew tired of my disfigured maple tree continually splintering into heavy, large and sharp pieces and damaging my neighbor’s house.
June 14, 2013 - Wichita Falls Times Record News
- Western Henrico housing plan advances
The Henrico County Planning Commission on Thursday night recommended approval of a development of up to 16 homes off Springfield Road, a high-traffic, accident-prone thoroughfare that has been a neigh
June 14, 2013 - Richmond Times-Dispatch
- Neigh It Ain’t So! Parents Fret Over My Little Pony’s Sexy Makeover
A new movie from the My Little Pony franchise has bronies and pegasisters crying, “Neigh!” My Little Pony: Equestria Girls , a new film by Hasbro Studios, transforms the collectible horsies-turned-TV stars into scantily clad teens, and parents are none too happy with the makeover. My Little Pony first trotted through Hollywood in the 1980s, with Read More
June 13, 2013 - The New York Observer