- a characterized by neglect and undue lack of concern
negligent of detail
negligent in his correspondence
- Last year, another Oregon couple were charged with criminally negligent homicide in the death of their 16-year-old son, who died from complications of a severely painful but .
- In 1956 twice as many Negroes as whites1,366 to 679were arrested on charges of murder, non-negligent manslaughter, rape and robbery.
- A wrong diagnosis is different from a negligent one.
News & Articles
- Heather Jensen Enters Plea in Court
The mother accused of negligent homicide after leaving her two young sons in a running vehicle on the Grand Mesa appeared in court on Thursday.
June 13, 2013 - KREX-TV Grand Junction
- Kalispell man charged with negligent homicide
A 54-year-old Kalispell man is charged with negligent homicide in the death of another man during a weekend confrontation.
June 12, 2013 - Montana Kaimin
- Court upholds conviction in Conn. toddler death
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — The state Supreme Court upheld the negligent homicide and cruelty convictions Wednesday of a Hamden woman in the dehydration death of her friend's 23-month-old son.
June 12, 2013 - Boston Globe
- Tom Lantos in Guardian Unlimited
Yahoo claims that this is just one big misunderstanding. Let me be clear - this was no misunderstanding,said Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Tom Lantos, D-Calif. "This was inexcusably negligent behavior at best, and deliberately...
- Maria Cantwell in Christian Science Monitor
Cantwell said that flaws displayed by the Italian justice system included "the harsh treatment of Ms. Knox following her arrest; negligent handling of evidence by investigators; and pending charges of misconduct against one of the prosecutors...
- Stephen Lewis in BBC News
Mr Lewis described the government as "obtuse, dilatory and negligent about rolling out treatment".