- n an irresistible sexual attraction to dead bodies
- He wrote of transvestism, stalking, sexual blackmail, castration, impotence, masochism, necrophilia and an adulteress forced to eat her lover's corpse.
- Thus warps of character appeared: sadism, the passion to control others, and necrophilia, the attraction to death and destruction.
- One women's shop has achieved the living end in Egyptian necrophilia: its main window features a mannequin wrapped in masking tape to look like a mummy.
News & Articles
- Actor slept in caves for necrophilia film
US actor Scott Haze spent months in isolation and slept in caves to prepare for his role as a necrophiliac in James Franco's "Child of God", which premiered in Venice on Saturday.
Aug. 31, 2013 - AFP via Yahoo! News
- Guillermo del Toro in Empire Online
The idea came from Gris, and everybody loves his book about it,Del Toro told Bloodydisgusting.com. "The original story is far more perverse and spooky and [there'sa] semi-necrophilia vibe to it in certain aspects. Gris certainly has that...
- Bill Pryor in CounterBias.com
Pryor argued government has a legitimate interest in singling out same-sex relationships for punishment and compared those relationships to "prostitution, adultery, necrophilia, bestiality, possession of child pornography...... incest and...
- Jules Dassin in Wall Street Journal
I was appalled,Dassin said. "They were doing all sorts of horrible things, not stopping at necrophilia."