- n an article of apparel worn about the neck
- The neckpiece inspired by Arulpragasam's native Sri Lanka sports no Tamil Tigers but a boat, palms and a peacock like the sort she remembers.
- The Old School Tie is the diagonally striped neckpiece of a graduate of one of Britain's Public Schools, so called because for 500 years they have been supposed to prepare young .
- In a new black grosgrain hat, a long black coat, a mink neckpiece and with a new sparkle in her eye, she appeared before the perspiring negotiators, suggested a compromise .
News & Articles
- Neck Feathers, Creamy Silk, and Lacy Pom-Poms at Armani Privé
The most striking detail of Giorgio Armani's couture collection, which walked in Paris this afternoon, was the feathered neckpiece nestled beneath almost every model's chin. On some girls, it covered their entire necks; on others, it was just a tuft under their right earlobes. It was an elegant touch on ... More »
July 2, 2013 - New York Magazine