- n jewelry consisting of a cord or chain (often bearing gems) worn about the neck as an ornament (especially by women)
- PRODUCT A thin gold necklace with a gaudy monogrammed nameplate HOW IT STARTED Popular with teenage girls in the 1980s; Carrie of Sex and the City has helped revive the look.
- PRODUCT A thin gold necklace with a gaudy monogrammed nameplate.
- Her jewlry consists of a Natalia Brilli gold rope necklace, Abraxas Rex Goddess necklace, and a Stephen Dweck Golden Coral 7 necklace.
- Reese Witherspoon in SYS-CON Media
Nearly a billion women worldwide are affected by violence,explained Witherspoon. "The Empowerment Necklace is an easy way for all women to take action and demonstrate solidarity to reduce the worldwide epidemic of violence against women....
- Colt McCoy in CBS 11
I just know he's up there watching, and I just want to give him a good game,McCoy said. "I don't wear that necklace ever except in the game. It's something no one but me can see. I just know it's there and I'm playing for Grant."
- Brett Ratner in X17 Online (blog)
She had me come out to her house,Ratner says. "She started showing me all of her personal items from under her bed that her ex-boyfriend gave her. The necklace she's wearing in the video is the necklace he gave her. She's wearing his...