- n a band around the collar of a garment
- n a band that fits around the neck and is usually folded over
- n necklace that fits tightly around a woman's neck
- She saw, above the white neckband of the operating gown, a kindly old face, a face pinker than her own wan, suffering-drawn features.
- How about that Comme des Garons dressis that the armhole or the neckband, and where does all that damned draping go? Do clients want to be elegant and easy with Armani .
- Stepping back from the microphones, he peeled off his black coat, ripped off his Roman collar, plucked out the collar button fastening his neckband.