neandertal : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n extinct robust human of Middle Paleolithic in Europe and western Asia
- a relating to or belonging to or resembling Neanderthal man
- s ill-mannered and coarse and contemptible in behavior or appearance
News & Articles
- Did Neandertals have language?
( Max-Planck-Gesellschaft ) A recent study suggest that Neandertals shared speech and language with modern humans.
July 9, 2013 - EurekAlert!
- Svante PÃ¤Ã¤bo in PhysOrg.com
Because we know that Neandertal and modern human populations diverged more than 300,000 years ago, we would have guessed that these changes in FOXP2 would have happened after we separated from Neandertals,PÃ¤Ã¤bo said, noting that the human...