- n a member of an Athapaskan people that migrated to Arizona and New Mexico and Utah
- n the Athapaskan language spoken by the Navaho
News & Articles
- Motion seeks dismissals from Navajo fraud case
Prosecutors overseeing a fraud case on the Navajo Nation have asked a tribal judge to dismiss more defendants from a civil complaint.
June 13, 2013 - FOX 10 Phoenix
- Navajo Nation promotes discussion
The Navajo Nation will hear appeals in Neptune Leasing, Inc. v. Mountain States Petroleum Corporation and Nacogdoches Oil and Gas, Inc. Thursday in the University of Idaho Law School Courtroom as per request of former ...
June 12, 2013 - The Argonaut
- Navajo 'Star Wars' Cast, Set for July 3 Premiere
Casting for the Navajo-language version of Star Wars has completed, and Navajo Nation Museum director Manuelito Wheeler is confident in the selections....
June 12, 2013 - Indian Country Today
- Jim Matheson in Salt Lake Tribune
There could be no place more deserving than the Navajo reservation for this type of program,Matheson said.
- Janet Napolitano in Arizona Republic
The Dry Lake Wind Project represents a significant financial investment in Arizona and Navajo County,Gov. Janet Napolitano said. "It will help increase our renewable-energy supplies without using water or adding carbon to the atmosphere."