nausea : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the state that precedes vomiting
- n disgust so strong it makes you feel sick
- Steve Prezant Corbis But despite the pervasiveness of pregnancy-related nausea, there is still no easy treatment, since most expecting mothers and their doctors aren't keen on .
- In Europe, pregnant women are given a common heartburn drug to treat nausea.
- All influence to varying degrees the maelstrom of nausea.
News & Articles
- Trapped fliers sing "I Believe I Can Fly"
Dripping with sweat, racked by nausea, Allegiant Air passengers stuck for hours on the tarmac in the 110-degree Vegas sun this weekend cut the tension by bursting out into a spontaneous sing-a-long to R. Kelly's "I Believe I Can Fly." Captured by passenger and YouTuber user "joeypancakes," who asked not to be identified, the video has been seen over 249,000 times since being uploaded Sunday ...
June 13, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- Leading The Way In Completely Managing Postoperative Nausea And Vomiting
The use of Pressure Right(r) has demonstrated one of the highest clinical ratings in nausea and vomiting prevention when used in combination with antiemetic drug therapy with no adverse effects.
June 12, 2013 - Newswise
- Antihistamines may put some pregnant women at risk
Women with a severe form of morning sickness who take antihistamines to help them sleep through their debilitating nausea are significantly more likely to experience premature births or have low-birth-weight babies, a UCLA study has found.
June 12, 2013 - UC Newsroom
- Gareth Jenkins in Sportinglife.co.za
Wales coach Gareth Jenkins said: "Colin is suffering from viral labyrinthitis, or vertigo, which causes imbalance and nausea, making him too unwell to travel with us on Saturday. Initially, we thought Colin would join us for the remainder of the...
- Paul Watson in The Australian
They are pointing this low, long-range acoustic weapon at us, which can cause deafness, permanent or temporary, vomiting, nausea and disorientation,Mr Watson said. "They even aimed it up at the helicopter. It could have caused the...
- Terry Francona in SportingNews.com
I just think with those doubleheaders that guys were getting sick,Francona said. "A lot of guys got dehydrated, and they're feeling it in their legs. It's not just nausea."