- n a commercial airliner with a single aisle
- Among narrow-body planes, the Airbus A 320 offers the most space.
News & Articles
- Ryanair Nears $20 Billion Boeing Max Deal as Capacity Edge Tells
Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYA) said a team that it set up to evaluate Boeing Co.’s 737 Max model will report back by the end of September, paving the way for an order that might run to more than 200 of the narrow-body planes.
June 19, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Ryanair evaluating next step in Boeing order, Bloomberg reports
Ryanair Holdings said a team that it set up to evaluate Boeing Co.’s 737 Max model will report back by the end of September, paving the way for an order that might run to more than 200 of the narrow-body ...
June 19, 2013 - Theflyonthewall.com via Yahoo! Finance
- GE Engine Venture Claims Savings Pratt Calls ‘Garbage’
The rivalry over engine sales for more than 1,100 narrow-body jets flared anew when a fuel-saving claim by a General Electric Co. (GE) - Safran SA (SAF) joint venture spurred Pratt & Whitney to denounce the assertion as “garbage.”
June 17, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Gerard Arpey in Dallas Morning News
I think we continue to be a little bit discouraged by the timing of the next-generation narrow-body airplane,Mr. Arpey said in January, "which will probably push us in the direction of more 737-800s for MD-80 replacement than the...
- Doug Parker in Reuters
We're not confirming anything in regard to aircraft orders,Parker said in an interview on the CNBC financial news channel. "We're talking to both Boeing and Airbus about replacement aircraft for both narrow-body and wide-body."
- Jim McNerney in International Herald Tribune
I think it's a 15- to 20-year run before we see an entry - probably in the narrow-body side,McNerney said of a third player in the commercial market. "If you run the numbers there, the market just may be big enough for three of us and...