narc : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a lawman concerned with narcotics violations
- TM is the turn-on of the '70sa drugless high that even the narc squad might enjoy.
- My colleague Elaine Shannon, who has covered the war on drugs for so long that she knows as much about it as any narc, reports, "Even sources who are routinely skeptical of the .
- So desperate was he to get out of playing Officer Tom Hanson, a dreamy high school narc, that Depp says he made like MASH's Corporal Klinger, dressing up in odd clothes and .
News & Articles
- A&E Buys Amateur Bull Riding Drama From Joe Carnahan & Timberman-Beverly
EXCLUSIVE: In a competitive situation, A&E has landed Blood, Sweat & Tears , a drama project from feature and TV writer Chad Feehan ( Southland, Paranormal Activity 4 ) and director Joe Carnahan ( Narc ). The project, from CBS TV Studios and studio-based Timberman-Beverly Prods., is a serialized drama set in Texas, which centers on the world of amateur bull riding. Feehan is writing the script ...
June 13, 2013 - Deadline Hollywood
- Chris Pine in MTV.com
The [film] that I've had the most fun on was this movie called 'Smokin' Aces' that Joe Carnahan directed - the guy that did 'Narc' and now he's doing 'The A-Team,'Pine explained. "I played a neo-Nazi redneck hitman, which is about the...
- Charity Ngilu in Daily Nation (registration)
This commitment has not changed even when Raila changed parties. I will defend my political seat on a Narc ticket as the party will reserve the right to field parliamentary and civic candidates,said Mrs Ngilu.